Friday, August 30, 2013

Second day of yard sale

Sell it at the yard sale 
Hi guys this is my second day doing the yard sale . I had mentioned how I felt about the first day and how I believe I made more money then I thought I would and I still have all my stuff . I have to encourage anyone who is thinking about doing a yard sale to just do it get on with it it works and it's amazing it's my second day and I already made 200.00 bucks with silly stuff at my yard sale I would be crazy not to do another . Here is the continued story ......
I woke up the next day being more tired then the first because of the sun beaming  down I have to give advise if you do a yard sale stay in the shade and drink plenty of water . So Me and my lovely husband started to set things up this time he stays all day for the yard sale and I know have a partner in crime :) 
We set it all up a little different but the same and I was ready this time I thought well I exceeded my expectations on the first day so what ever today brings me will be amazing even if it is only $10 bucks it would of been amazing to me cause I made more then I thought I would make on the first day . The first hr we sold a psp and some games to go with it $80.00 boom already I have $280.00 from these two days and I feel like it hasn't even started yet . I did notice it was slower then the first day and not a lot of people came but that kinda was a good thing I was worn down from the sun the first day and was tired of tear down and set up . So slow was not a bad thing again I sold my old jewelry and some shoes again and movies books and my curtains some anti aging creams that we're new in the boxes . And some other things I didn't think we're going to sell haha . But I was wowed again the second day cause toward the end around three I started counting and we made $400.00 all together for two days of selling small stuff and I still have all my good stuff to sell and I have some more stuff for anouther yard sale or two I might even sell some of the more expensive nicer items on Craigslist or eBay and still do anouther yard sale for the smaller non expensive items to finish it off . I still have a lot to sell to get rid of all my stuff . But I do have to say in just two days $400.00 goes in my bank account to go toward my rv fund and I am super shocked and happy . That almost was way to easy to make money . Since that was easy I have been thinking about maybe even trying to start a career selling at flea markets but first I'll have to try it out and see if it was as good as my yard sale ? So remember when you think you have nothing to sell and you think you won't get a lot of $ for the stuff you do have , that you think is not worth it well think again cause that saying is right one mans junk is another's treasure . ! Well that is my second amazing day at the yard sale and I still have more stuff to sell I am going to get anouther permit and sell some stuff online to so I'll keep you posted on we're we are and how close we are getting on our big adventure of getting rid of our stuff to full time rv thanks for reading .
                Sincerely ,
            Faith and big Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment