Monday, August 19, 2013

Yard sale my first step of the rest of my life

Hello my lovely friends ,
    I want to start and say thank you for reading my blogs  , And because I know its been some while since i wrote i wanted to give a quick updated on we're we are at now . Tomorrow  i am emptying out my storage or at least trying to work on it so I can bring it here to my apartments cellar so I can pre pair for this  weekends yard sale . I've started tagging things with what I think the items are worth to me but are also willing  to be  talked down in price on a few items of course . I do have a lot to do and I absolutely  want to advertise  starting tomorrow  . This is exciting and hard at the same time to get rid of things that I had for a very long time man how did I accumulate so much stuff . But this is the first step of the rest of my life . Pretty soon time will fly and I will be off in my rv but till then I have to start and what better way then to have a yard sale and get rid of everything I own yes everything except my iPad and some clothes and blankets and  little things . I do have to say I have found things that my farther gave me before he died that I don't want to get rid of like his 1916 old news papers still in the paper bags of the olden days wow there super amazing , and I have to figure out which family member I can ask to help me hold that stuff  for a little while till I figure something else out . I think that is one of my biggest personal challenges . So this saturday is the big day I hope everything sells but I must prepare for the worst that it is possible that not everything will sell in that case I'm giving it away to people that need it and that alone is going to feel amazing . I feel like either way the outcome is going to be refreshing .After this yard sale we plan on saving a little bit more so by the end of sept or oct we will be buying our camper and be able to put a few belongings we have and start fresh with this exciting adventure . We plan on preparing before we leave and we have to still do the solar panels and battery banks . And just check everything  over . I have to say that I also feel that we may dip our feet in first before we go full blown so we know what to expect I mean live in the apt an extra month save and just camp a few days a week so we can prepare our selfs and if we feel we are not ready well we will give our selfs a little more time to build our security blanket $. Anyways it was good writing I guess I'll talked to you all again soon going to do some more tagging and finish some more laundry I'll talk to you guys soon take care . Remember home is where your feet are . 

No comments:

Post a Comment