Saturday, July 13, 2013

Planning our start and telling stories of the past camping we've done when we got married .


Dear , Friends
    This is my planning blog today I'm gonna talk where are we ? And whats are plan ? Plans are have to fit in with our  schedule and budget , but as of now we are thinking more and more about our freedom .we have become in trapped with just things . We have way to much stuff .

      What do we do about this problem ? Well we need to think of strategies that will make us money to get rid of these things that are holding us down.
So our first strategy to sell or scrap one of our broken down cars , the suv doesn't run it's a 97 Nissan pathfinder 4door under 139 miles but it has a bad timing chain and need a muffler and there rust above the front wheel well . 
     So I really need to get rid of it and put the money away. Then I am planning a yard sale to get rid of all the brand news stuff I bought that I shouldn't have bought . (It will be a nice yard sale at least . ) then I have storage and with the yard sale happening I can free up some of that money. 

    After I've put that in the bank we can put everything we make from our jobs in our savings as well as the sales of the yard sale and the Nissan and have enough for a start . It still with our calculations is going to take a couple of months because we do have a lot of bills . We were thinking about the winter and we have many options for the winter time . We are still gonna work our reg job even after we move into our camper so that we can save a little bit more but this time with less bills and stay in one area that will accumulate very fast and by the point were we will find our selfs saved up enough of a cushion .
  
My husband (Big Mike)  and I  , have been talking about traveling for a while so when we get to this moment it will be our glory . Now remember when we first met I was living in a campground full time in a honey 33 footer camper and he moved in with me after we got married . I left one thing out we had our ceremony with all our friends at that camp ground in epsom nh circle nine ranch it was a beautiful hall they usually do line dancing there it was already decorated, And all they wanted was $50 an hr we did four hrs there we had the wedding and the reception part there and went back to our camp after to get ready for our honey moon in north Conway .  So we are used to camping full time . We got married in the middle of camping ! 
    Now I wouldn't recommend camping with no knowledge of winterizing your rig cause we learned how to deal with no water we didn't have it hooked up in our camper we did winterize the rest of it cover the windows got rid of drafts mostly . How did we take showers do our laundry and wash our hands and go the bathroom ? Well we walked to the reck hall sometimes it wasn't so bad it gave us exercise  gave us some kinda excitement to just get to some water everyday . We were on the top of the hill and in the winters ice builds heavy on those hills so we slipped a lot in the freezing temperatures .  

Summer time was gorgeous . We can walk to my mothers camper around the bin and visit my mother and my brother . They had a  separate  camper they moved into . So that was nice we still had our family there .the campground itself was .  Full of trees we can walk to the lake and take a  long walk to the bathroom that wasn't bad gave us  exercise . There was a pool there we swam at all the time . We walked our puppy we got together at the park . We had free wifi hookup . And the best part the fires at night . I have a projector so when I wanted to watch something on the big screen I could just pull it out sit next to the fire and watch a movie out side on the big screen . That was nice . But the hard part is that when we wanted to move we felt stuck we didn't know how to do all this attachment stuff to the camper we couldn't move it we had to sell it . I like the rv better no hook ups you can just drive it away and not have these kinds of problems . So i had to sell it even though it sounded like a nice place I was getting antsy and it's the place my farther had a heart attack and got picked up by an ambulance there it was really not a happy moment after that , and we ended up moving with a friend and then to apartments which I didn't feel like home .  Now remember I was left that camper when my dad had a heart attack there at that campground before me and mike came about and that  camper was left with my mother and I and my brother  after dad died me and mike met and got married in that time frame , and my Farther was the one who hooked it up to move it there in the first place , when he was alive so when he died we just took it over lived in it for a while and had to leave those memories behind . That was a hard time in my life to get over that . So we've been in apartments for five yrs. and now here we are planning again to be at home on the road .but this time in an rv we can hook up and more knowledge then when  first started and not being in the same campground dad had his heart attack . So this is going to be special I think in a way I will feel like dad is camping with me . In memory of my dad  and our marriage maybe we will visit that place maybe we won't . There certainly good and bad memories there . But the road life is my home I'll tell you another story   Of camping some other time till then we are getting ready to sell things so talk to you guys later . 

No comments:

Post a Comment