Thursday, July 11, 2013

Our steps we are taking to be free in the rv world

Our blog.        
Dear friends ,
  Let me start out with introducing myself and my husband , my name is Faith im 32 yrs. of age and my husbands name is Mike He just turned 27 . 
We met five yrs. ago in a campground in Epsom Nh. 
Funny thing is we also got married 5 yrs. Ago too. Are you confused yet ? 
 Everyone usually is shocked when I tell them I married my husband 2weeks after I met him . Are you interested yet ?   Haha ok so here's the story , I told you about where and when we met now I need To tell you what got us together and how ?  Big Mike had plans with my brother they were friends since jr. high they went to the same school and would hangout often at my house 15yrs. Ago I never bumped into mike but  I knew about him being best friends with my brother . The reason I never bumped into him cause I'm antsy and I am always here and there I can't sit still and was never home . Its also a coincidence my brother and my husband have the same name so I  call my brother lil Mikey and my husband big Mike just so I don't confuse you more with this part of the story . So I'm never home at that point in my life and my brother and my husband are best friends and I never met big Mike before maybe once in church but never talked to him when we were younger .  Later in life i met mike at church again and at church  i became born again and prayed with mike at the altar after that emotional time he then  started talking to me more that day and again the day went by way to fast  .   the next day  We starting talking again but this time about my whole life story I have so much to tell him in so little time I felt like I can share everything with him i told him how i liked to travel and how i am which is a free bird i cant sit still i am always on the move He didn't seem to mind he said he liked that .  he must of loved it cause we sat in the camp ground reck hall and talked for hrs . So back to the point lil Mikey was meeting big Mikey to hang out with him and I was there that day cause it so happened that I left my apt to go camping with my mother and brother . I think lil Mikey was getting ready to leave with big Mike but then big Mike bumped into me He forgot all about my brother and he asked to take a walk and talk haha I didn't realize at that point that I stole my brothers friend from him ooopppps ! sorry Mikey haha , it's been a joke ever since . So big Mike left and came back frequently during the week to take me and my brother out for dinner and bowling for some fun at  that point he told me he liked me and I seen something different in him that I never saw in anyone else . So days went by and me and big Mike continue to be together daily just hanging out . I finally two weeks later he asked me to marry him and I said yes and confronted my family and asked them if they agreed with our marriage which everyone was so we went to the justice of the piece got married and had a ceremony months after with family. We had decided to live regular by that I mean in apartments with regular  jobs and two cars for these past five yrs.  we did have a house fire and struggled after that we moved into were we are now we call this our last and  current apartment  . It really  wasn't till recently were sick of living our life in this rat race so we divided to plan how we can  change and go back to full time camping like we did when we first got married . so we wrote things down that we wanted to do and the pros and cons of each ? Together we decided to rv full time but for now we have a lease and are trying to save for the camper and the funds to do this . Our plan is to work camp and work online for an income and also maybe even doing some fairs and take a half a season off and live off of savings basically early retirement and just learn all over again to enjoy every moment of our life together . So here we are starting a blog and hopefully  we will be able to help others on our way maybe threw people looking threw the struggles of others and how they changed there out look and maybe also threw helping homeless people along the way of our travels as well . And why am I doing this well because I and my husband want to look at life differently and help others as well . So that's it for today guys thanks for reading our introduction blessing to you all . Never say never .

No comments:

Post a Comment