Monday, July 15, 2013

Side job for extra cash my adventures today and continuing to plan for the rv life

Blogging from Hampton beach so I found a job to get a little fast cash working in a hotel for a week to help them out we worked out deal that ended up giving me some extra cash flow which is always 100% amazing ! so thankful always .
And I get to be a beach bum at the same time hehe I love the beach . I stayed at my niece Amanda's , thanks amanda that was my shout out to her . for the week I  walked  2.5 miles back from work to her house for a few days . the first day was hard cause I wasn't used to the heat and was so hot and I was  so thirsty and not prepaired for the killer heat with no water . I am sorry I'm complaining but if your reading this You mies well know how my day went good and bad and all   but on my blog i also want to keep you updated on our travel plans too I just had to throw extras in there  , I don't want you to think I'm treating this as a diary complaining about walks in hot weather  haha I don't complain a lot , only when I stub my toe or when Amanda's house was flooding today from under the sink I called maintenance and soaked up the water with a towel till he got there it's fixed now  yay Amanda haha . So i had some adventures along the way tomorrow is the end of that work week and I am going home to try and find a more suitable position another words  (something easy to get to Everyday ) . I live in Manchester where I am planning on moving to the road in an rv and I'm working to get me there for right now I am doing odd jobs till I can get a good one and I'm selling things to get to my goal in the rv our adventures for freedom is definitely  busy .this is a short blog today work in the am goodnight guys .
                            Sincerely,
                                   Faith Glidden 

No comments:

Post a Comment