Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Working to get where I need to be

Hello readers ,
     So today I have to let everyone know We had sold our  truck Yay so we got some cash for that and we also picked up a few jobs big mike works tow jobs a telemarketing and a barbershop and me I work at a hotel cleaning rooms we are doing the yard sale in a few weeks to get more cash and once that happens we will be on our way to being able to look around for wich camper we want we are taking little steps at a time .
      I'm trying to come up with other money making ideas to get us going . There was a set back we got a parking ticket blah so. We have to pay that but at least it wasn't hundreds of dollors .
  I went to a family gathering this week that was fun. Now today I have off but we go back to work tommorrow and plan more for our camper . We feel like we will be in it by sept I hope the hard part is thinking about winter but I think it is possable I had camped in the winter before in fact it really wasn't all that bad . Just block off one room and keep a good heating source near you and you will save some money . There is plenty to do in the winter ski , tube , and plenty of winter activities that are fun on the road . So I am still super excited maybe I'll get my camper before the leaves turn that will be awsome to see drive around and take pictures have a quick lunch in our camper and find anouther spot to take some pictures . We will see we still are super duper excited . Did I tell you about the time I camped in a tent in the winter yeah I did that . I was in a three room tent an nice big one put my stuff in one of the other rooms closed of the room I was sleeping in took a metal bucket dryer hose and coal and a fire and a battery and a little vent fan and connected it up to blow heat in the tent? Put the coal around the metal can or bucket close it put dryer house connecting that to inside the tent with a fan in the dryer house on the tent side and connect the fan to a battery and you got heat blowing in your tent   .not bad . But cold once it where's down. Anyways the camper will be a whole lot different in so many ways I have also camped in the winter with a camper to but I just wanted to share it is possable with even a tent . Well that is it for now have a great day guys .
      Love faith and big mikehttp://compare.ebay.com/like/130924996938?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

No comments:

Post a Comment